Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Break

In the spirit of Spring Break I have been taking an extended Blog Break. Not that I've been the most dedicated blogger lately, but I also usually don't let 3 weeks go by.

Part of the problem is that I finally got onto Facebook and it is totally addicting. I knew it would be which is why I resisted for so long, but the pull of finding long lost friends and acquaintances was too strong.

Nick has been doing great and we are currently enjoying a visit from all of my brothers and sisters. It is the first time we've all been together since my wedding and it has been alot of fun.
Nick has decided that he is an Abba fan and loves the song Dancing Queen (one of my favorites as well). Here is a shot of Nick with Uncle Pat, watching the Dancing Queen video on the computer and trying out some new dance moves!
Last night we got about 7 inches of snow, which is beautiful but really cold. Here is a picture of our street.



Well, its time to go try to dig ourselves out of this so we can get together with the rest of our visitors!
Happy Snow Day!

5 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

We also had about 7-8" of snow as well. Beautiful but a huge pain to shovel out!!

Nick looks wonderful by the way!

Troy and Rachel said...

We had the same snow and tried making snow angels - HA! I haven't had the guts to check out facebook for the same reasons!

Carey and Norman said...

We missed the snow...just barely. I think everyone else got it. Oh well, ready for warmer temps and sunshine now.

I too love the Dancing Queen. Reminds me of two of my college friends and the great times we had!

Jenny and Randy said...

Nice dancing moves, Nick! :)

Ron and Dinia said...

Hey Guys!

We even had snow in Alabama! Nick is my kind of guy as I love Abba!

I set up a Facebook account just because our daughter was always talking about it and I had no clue what it was:)

D