Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Countdown to Trip #1

I am so excited! We have 4 days until we leave for Moscow and I think we're in pretty good shape to get everything done that needs to be done before we go. Some of the major accomplishments of the past week include: arranged for a doctor in Moscow, arranged support from a doctor in the US, updated passports, received visas, bought a camcorder, arranged for special money, completed most of the updated documents with notarization and apostille, bought baby clothes (fun!), bought baby toys (thanks Katherine!), made a photo album to leave with our little one (very cute!), set up this blog, and ran a 10K.

We still have a few documents to pick up from various sources, we'll have to get those documents apostilled and then we need to scan all documents and send to them to our agency. Whew!

3 comments:

EJB said...

Meg and Bill,

I am so excited!! I can't wait to see photos and hear about your trip!! I'm thinking about you guys.

Love,
Ellie

Des said...

Meggers, I am so elated about this upcoming journey and precious gift. And I can't believe you ran a 10K in all of this. You never cease to amaze me! Love, Des

Heather B said...

Meghan and Bill,
We're thrilled that the time to meet your little one has arrived. Hope it's a wonderful trip! We look forward to following your journey from Richmond and celebrating once all THREE of you are home for good! Bon Voyage!
Heather & Will