Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quick Update

We're all ready to go, I think.  We received our Visa's on Thursday which was really fast and everything looks good!  We're packed and ready to meet our little one.  We're taking a blanket, teddy bear and photo album to leave behind.  We had so much more stuff last time.  Hopefully we haven't forgotten anything too important.

Bill and I are both totally excited and very optimistic about what lies ahead for us in the coming days.

We think we probably won't meet our referral until Wednesday so aside from a few meetings at the MOE we'll probably spend our time seeing Moscow.

I'm a bit worried about Nick and how he will do with us being gone for so long.  This is the longest we've ever been away from him and I hope he doesn't get too upset.

We've got Nick's first soccer game this morning right before we leave for the airport.  It should be fun!

I will do my best to blog about what is happening while we're in Moscow.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tracey and Chuck said...

Thinking of you guys! Safe travels. Can't wait to hear after you meet your new little one!

John and Lee said...

safe travels. looking forward to hearing all about it.

Carrie said...

Safe travels!! Can't wait to hear more!! Enjoy!!

MaryRooks said...

Hey Meg! So far, Nick has been doing great. After I got him to bed last night, I heard footsteps, so I went upstairs to find him walking down the hall (toward your bedroom) wearing his sunglasses. I put the little rock star back to bed and all was fine.

I'm glad to hear that you guys got to Moscow safely and I hope everything goes well.

Miss you guys. Love, Mary