Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogging in Atlanta - Bill's Entry

It is Monday morning and we are on our way. Thanks Mike for taking us to the airport at the ridiculously early hour of 5AM. We have arrived in Atlanta and are hanging out in the food court in the international terminal (we have a 6 hour lay-over, so we are in no hurry). Things are OK so far, no issues with the extra heavy bags (other than extra cost). We’ve already had success shopping in the airport, where we bought a Georgia Tech T-shirt and sippy cup for Nicholas.

So, I have been thinking about my Dad’s birthday party and while I didn’t speak due to the short notice, I do want to convey a sentiment as Meg and I get ready to expand our family. If there is one thing I would say about my dad, its that I can only hope that I am as good a dad to Nicholas as he is to me.

No comments: