Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Documentation Drama Update

I'm starting to relax...well...no, not really, but kindof. I do have some good news about the infamous police/background checks. After talking to various employees of the State Police, M, and M, and finally T (my new favorite person), our updated documents are now in FedEx Tracking on their way to our social worker. If all goes well and FedEx delivers as they normally do, our updated reports will be available around 10:30 am on Thursday, with our local Home Study Agency. I am so relieved. I called the nice people at the State Police every day this week to get updates. T told me that the reports would be mailed today, but I every time I checked Fed Ex tracking they didn't show up, until this evening around 9PM. I know they aren't in my hands yet, but its nice to know the hard part (I think) is done. Tomorrow, I plan on making a beeline to get the documents from our HS Agency as soon as they have them and then I'll head downtown to get them apostilled. I really appreciate that T went above and beyond to ensure that our documents were processed and mailed out on time. I am so amazed and thankful that she was able to help us.

Thats it for now!

1 comment:

Troy and Rachel said...

We had the same drama before our court date as the turn around was so fast. I finally talked to someone also (started with a H!!) and we got ours back in the knick of time. I'm so glad it's on its way back and you'll be all set!!